Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Friday, June 09, 2017

I'm Pretty Sure Steve Trevor Lied About His Dick Size in Wonder Woman

I'm Pretty Sure Steve Trevor Lied About His Dick Size in Wonder Woman

First off, you’re a misandrist, sexist cunt. The fact you’d even make an
article based on some dude’s junk in a movie that has SO much to talk
about besides this one little scene, shows your neofeminist ‘don’t talk
about my tits, but I’ll talk about your dick all I want’ double
standards clear as day. Secondly, some men are growers, not showers,
meaning your dick might be 2 inches while small and 8 when fully
engorged (and yes, this is very common, as a gay man I’m sure I’ve seen a
lot more dicks in my life than you have). And most men, no matter how
massive their penis when flaccid, can COVER the balls/penis with one
hand. Unless a man is erect, he’s gonna be able to hide it in his hand.
Maybe you need a little more exposure to a wider gamut of penises and
then you wouldn’t come off as such an ignorant twat.

No comments: